Thursday, July 1


Today was spontaneous and simple. And I like it. What started out as a "I've got a craving for Udders" turned into getting shoved into Kevin's car, driven off to some chinese restaurant because Nathalie does not consider my race, back to Udders to find it packed, then to Ice Cream Chefs which was also packed so I just rushed in to get the best motherfucking ice cream i've ever had, then settling at the park everyone used to play cards and smoke (underage of course) at. And yup we ended up playing cards and listening to music at SiGlaP~~


Quite parallels a typical day after school , only with less travel time. Ha one time (Joel and Hakim remember this but act super cool and put me down whenever I remind them about this but it was them that told me about this) on the very first day of our last year, Nathalie and I made plans to meet them at the "back bus stop" and go for lunch, and we so happened to see them across the road and started to wave. Only wave. But we got a half an hour lecture by a teacher at the bus stop for our supposed boisterous behaviour and made the two wait. Aha