Tuesday, August 10


So after criticizing (sp?) the quality of topshop makeup.. I got more of it? Ha. I'm such a stupid bimbo sometimes getting lured by pretty packaging..but it's so pretty!!! I got home before 12 today after X number of days, feels good. And I'm starting to get my pre-camp pale sickly sullen skin again given my day starts at 5pm when the sun is setting. I am horribly scared of starting school because my memory is being a bitch. I had a perfectly clear idea of EXACTLY what I was to type in this space, really - in a point by point manner but everything just dissipated.. that is scary considering I could remember my Economics notes like a motherfucking badass. So everything I write now is a meshwork of scattered incoherent thoughts. Aight gonna play Cleveland is the Reason, get myself a cuppa and chill the night away~